Learn how to be a freelance trainer
What are you offering??
Working as a trainer is well paid and flexible, but it's also fun! It’s satisfying to see people learn, it’s highly sociable, and very secure. You have no boss, total freedom over your time, and a chance to truly make a difference.
I have been successfully running training courses for over 20 years - all over the world as well as online. Now I am teaching a select group everything I know, and personally coaching them to become successful trainers.
This programme is finishing soon - you're just in time to join the final cohort. Applications close at midnight on September 19th 2021. Don't miss it!
Apply below to be a part of it.
What happens on the call??
First, there's an application questionnaire to make sure you're a good fit for the programme. Assuming that's all good I'll contact you to book in a date for a 45 minute call...
1) About your goals, your career history, and the pros and cons of being a trainer. I'll see whether I think it's a career you'd be well suited to you, and most importantly whether it would make you happy!
2) Importantly - it's not a sales call - it's a chance for you to ask me anything, and for me to give you some free career advice and share my years of experience.
3) If we both agree you'd make a great trainer then you can join my group of budding trainers and I'll personally commit myself to making sure you succeed as a self-employed trainer.
What is the programme?
A chance to change your life and career.
1) A 6-9 month intensive programme (which you can do part-time alongside a job if necessary).
2) You'll get structured training: 1:1 coaching, group sessions, workbooks, a community of other trainers, and more. I am personally committed to making sure you succeed as a self-employed trainer.
3) After 9 months you will graduate as a fully-fledged trainer with content, customers and experience!